she needs a name

:D

i got home today and my new featherweight was waiting at the side door.

she is beautiful :wub:

thanks again, karol!

after lusting after these machines for so long, i feel so lucky to have aquired this little gem...

:lol:

i'm trying to come up with a name.

i already have lola-baby.

and rory,

and nina!

my sister suggested i name her after a famous singer....i have so many favorite singers it hard to come up with one.

i'm gonna think on this a while....

ella comes to mind.....

:huh:

accepting suggestions.....

i'm lovin these emoticons....can you tell?

i just tried to post this and got an error message that i used too many emoticons....

and another emoticon error - i cut them to 4. boohoo

I hope you love your new featherweight as much as I love mine. It is a Grand Old Machine! I'm interested in what you finally decide on for a name. For some reason, I've never named my machines. I think I'll have to give this some serious thought. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy! CiCi

Congratulations on your new featherweight. I love mine! I am a 50's gal so the singer names I would pick probably wouldn't match up to a featherweight. Good luck naming her; I named mine Patty, after a parakeet I had when I was a kid. Not much imagination here. I also have Neener, Nina, Bernie and Sarge. Can you tell I am a Bernina fan? LOL

I hope you love your new featherweight as much as I love mine. It is a Grand Old Machine! I'm interested in what you finally decide on for a name. For some reason, I've never named my machines. I think I'll have to give this some serious thought. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy! CiCi

Hmmm . . the first name that came to mind after reading this post was "Glory".

Have fun with your new machine, whatever name you decide on!!!

Archived