Test using Flickr pics - Family picture from Wedding

Beautiful family! I love the beach. I can only imagine how beautiful the wedding was in that setting. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the information on posting pictures. I haven't tried yet. You just taught me how to post with Webshots and now it is gone. Can you post more than one picture from Flicker?

Dustee you can post from Flickr just like webshots. Just keep copying the BBcode and pasting it.

The beach was wonderful and we lucked out. It wasn't super windy or rainy, both worries I had! We had a gazebo that we could have used but it would have been really tight. We also talked to the museum that actually owned that part of the beach and we would have set up the wedding there if necessary. We could not have had a more perfect day! Even most of the fisherman moved so that we had the whole beach to the water. I think two stayed but they were wonderful. I love to go for walks on the beach, just so relaxing!

OK, one of the things my customers enjoyed so much about webshots was the slide show I would send them of their quilt top. Then they could email it to their friends across the country.

Is there a similar feature in Flickr that anyone knows of.

I'm viewing the Flickr sight, but haven't found mention of it yet.

Archived