Den and I are finishing up the printing of "the book" today!

I'm taking a few copies to MQX so my Moxie buddies can critique it. Ask to see it if you run in to me! :P

Thanks to all for the encouragement and not-so-subtle nudging!

I'll post info after I return from Portland. It'll eventually be available on our website.

FYI--it's a sashing and border design book with hints and tips.

Love you all! :wub:

Linda and Den

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Linda, I can hardly wait for your book is available to us. Please make it soon!! I am looking so forward to it. You have such great ideas and tips. You have helped me out with designs a few times and I have always been happy. Thanks for everything.

0BAA85CC53BF984A82518BFE1022E3B9.png

How thick is it? How many pages? :unsure: Color or black and white? :rolleyes: Lots of diagrams? :P When do I get to order my copy? :)

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

:D

It's about 30 pages. Lots of drawing and stitching diagrams. Some blah-blah-blah since I'm famous for being long-winded!

And a special dedication page. ;)

It should be up on the website soon after this weekend--my IT son will need to come help me!

I wouldn't/couldn't have done it without you.

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Oh my how did I miss this thread! I'm dancing all over my studio!!!! I tried to get my name on the first name of the list!!!! I suppose it didn't make it but you bet I'll be watching your web site!!!!! Oh wow did you know how happy I am Linda!!!!!! Here is a cyber hug ((((((((((Linda and Den))))))))))))!!!!!!! Yippy!!!!!! I'm trying to contain myself! -_-

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

I'd love a copy too Linda, are you doing an eBook too?

Hi Kay. Dennis is the computer genius of the family and it will be available as a download (PDF) if you want to print your own and save the pricey international shipping charges. And not have a long wait! Thanks for asking.

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Woo hoo! I can't wait to order a copy...can I get your autograph too? Please......

Linda, you are always so helpful and we surely do appreciate you and all of the knowledge that you share with us. You're the best!

85933DD4C23858F307C765653E2B753E.png2010 Lenni ~ Life is a journey...enjoy the ride!