If i get mine and it is not autographed, I am sending it back. Well, probably not...but I will pout! :huh:

I'm with you Sylvia! If mine isn't sign I'll send it right back too! :D

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Can't wait! Thank you for thinking of those of us outside of the US with the PDF version. You just have to make sure it's autographed before scanning.

Thanks again

Gail Olfert

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of times our breath is taken away

Linda, you'll have them at the Moxie meeting in November, won't you???? Say yes, say yes, say yes!!! B)

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

This is such wonderful news ,especially for newbies like me ,I look forward to it , my first quilting book purchase !!!! Glad you took all the advise to do a book ,I always look forward to opening a comment followed by your name because I know its going to be good ,congrats !!!

A7C82695E937AEDEC59C40E6F4E2F0E5.png

The book we have been waiting for! Yah!!! :) I print many of your comments on the Forum because I'm new and you explain things so clearly. Thanks for taking the time to put your insights into a book. :) Can't wait! :) (Can I get mine signed? Please?)

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)

Gosh Linda, I want one too! I hate to be a party pooper but.............when do you think you will get started on one that is just full of all your great over all tips that cover everything????? Some of us that are a little slow desperately need it "OH WISE ONE" !!!!!!

Cheri Blevins

2009 Millie ~ Quiltazoid equipped

http://bitsandpiece.weebly.com

eblevins3@frontier.com

Yahoo!!! The one we have all been eagerly waiting for!! :D:D:D And yes, please have a way when we place our order to be able to request your famous autograph! :rolleyes: It just wouldn't be the same without it. Maybe this should be called volume 1 since this could be the start of a long, publishing career! ;) You know we are going to 'pick your brain' for many years to come.

7DB2A4AC89F5B22F06C2F6E830E59F15.pngHandquided 2009 Lenni - BLISSED :):)

linda i read the first message in your topic then went to send you a personal message ans your message box must be full. now i read to the end and find you will have it in PDF perfect for us overseas THANK YOU

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!