Applique Sampler

I've had this done since Aug. but just didn't have time to upload pictures. This is the 3rd of 3 quilts I did for a customer who made a quilt for each of her 3 children. I love applique and I had fun quilting them all. Originally she wanted echo qulting for all 3 quilts but I think I talked her into letting me do my thing. This was my favorite so I saved it for last. She was thrilled with it. I'm always happy when my customers are happy.8098690950_2ab75719d3.jpgDSCN4355 by merrih2, on Flickr

8098682809_41aacaec93.jpg

DSCN4354 by merrih2, on Flickr

Close-up of border

8098690950_2ab75719d3.jpg

DSCN4355 by merrih2, on Flickr

One of my favorite blocks:

8098689932_564f26b5c1.jpg

DSCN4356 by merrih2, on Flickr

The Back

8098683554_3f68571322.jpg

DSCN4363 by merrih2, on Flickr

There are more on my Flickr page. Just click on one of the pictures.

I can see why she was happy. Love your quilting with all the different backgrounds. Did you do any of this computer aided or is it all your amazing talent? What type of batting did you use ?

Bonnie, Thank you. it is all hand guided. I just take it one block at a time. I tried to use the backgroundfills a couple of times and spread out. I used QD wool batting which is my favorite!

Heidi, What a beautiful quilt. I love the way you quilted it. Another of your stunning quilts. You are such an inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing.

I have a question for you, since you were the one that taught me how to post pictures from Webshots. I thank you for that. Now please share how you get so many pictures into a posting? I can only get one picture to post at a time. Thanks for in advance for any advise you can give.

Heidi this is another one of your beauties! Love the fill around the flower pots. This is going to my fav's hope they don't change the forum again I lost so many great pics of everyones quilt. Heidi you told me the name of the pattern for the baby angel quilt and I saved it to fav's before the change and now don't have it could you let me know the name of it? Just got exciting news my only daughter that's going to graduate in May from OSU as a vet is expecting her first baby and I want to get one of the quilts done. And may I add she doesn't graduate until May and the baby's due in May. LOL Thank you.

Heidi this is another one of your beauties! Love the fill around the flower pots. This is going to my fav's hope they don't change the forum again I lost so many great pics of everyones quilt. Heidi you told me the name of the pattern for the baby angel quilt and I saved it to fav's before the change and now don't have it could you let me know the name of it? Just got exciting news my only daughter that's going to graduate in May from OSU as a vet is expecting her first baby and I want to get one of the quilts done. And may I add she doesn't graduate until May and the baby's due in May. LOL Thank you.

Nancy here is an old post and the pattern and contact info are on the 2nd page. Congratulations. My 2nd granddaughter is due in March! So much fun. http://forum.apqs.com/index.php?/topic/25506-another-angel-baby-quilt-pic/page__hl__ angel baby quilt

Archived