Back from MQXWest

Honey, I'm home!

Spent three great days in Portland. MQX was good. I met friends old and new. We had a wonderful APQS-and-friends dinner Thursday night. I did my part to get our economy rolling again.

Whenever they figure out how to let is post more pictures I'll share some from the show and the dinner.

It was great to see everyone and meet new friends. Sue I am so glad we got to visit. Hope everyone has a safe journey home.

Love Linda's new book.

Me too Bekah, it was good to see you again. I hope to see everyone next year too. The dates have finally been posted as October 9-12, 2013.

Guest Linda S

It was a great show, and it was so nice to see everyone. I was just sorry that we got to dinner a bit late on Thursday. I had to white-glove for a couple of hours, so I couldn't get there early. The restaurant was excellent (although a bit spendy), but the company was wonderful. Can't wait to see you all again (plus more folks) next year!

Attend Moxie Dinner .. Check

View the fabulous quilts and so many APQS winners.... Check

Meet up with great friends...Check

Shop the Vender Mall......Check

Obtain a copy of Linda Rech's Borders and Sashing Book...Check

Continue on to SF and a long overdue visit with daughter.. CHECK!!!!!

It was one whirlwind day in Portland for me, but I think I squeezed out every ounce of excitement I could!!!!

Next year hopefully a few classes are possible too!!!

It was an enriching experience to meet Sue from California and the Ladies from Dayton. Thanks to all of you for making it a Fun and Educational evening for Bev and me. I am looking forward to finding someplace where I can see the Floriani software in use. Hope each of you had safe and enjoyable trips home. :)

I too, hope that they work out a way for us to post photos without having to go to other websites first. We benefit a great deal from seeing what others have accomplished and that really enhances the value of this site - however - having to go to another site to post the photos there first is a real

deterrent to posting here.

I had an odd experience at the MQX on Friday. I wanted to ask the person at the APQS booth about some things related to the millie. She was far less than friendly. As she was demonstrating the machine to a lady she emphasized that she Never used the stitch regulator and I noticed that each time I was in that area it appeared that she never demonstrated the stitch regulator when showing the millie. When I was looking to purchase my machine having the stitch regulator was a BIG factor. With another person she was rude and did not seem to know how to correct a problem with the Millie. If I had a product to sell I would have wanted someone who was more of a "people person" like they had in the myriad of other booths where other brands were being demonstrated and sold.

• 2 weeks later...

I had an odd experience at the MQX on Friday. I wanted to ask the person at the APQS booth about some things related to the millie. She was far less than friendly. As she was demonstrating the machine to a lady she emphasized that she Never used the stitch regulator and I noticed that each time I was in that area it appeared that she never demonstrated the stitch regulator when showing the millie. When I was looking to purchase my machine having the stitch regulator was a BIG factor. With another person she was rude and did not seem to know how to correct a problem with the Millie. If I had a product to sell I would have wanted someone who was more of a "people person" like they had in the myriad of other booths where other brands were being demonstrated and sold.

Jim, APQS needs to know about your experience - please be sure to let Heidi, Mark or Tony know.

Archived