Book contact information

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well can you believe it is almost 5:30 and the mail still hasn't come today. I think they forget me or knew I'm waiting for "THE BOOK" and she didn't have it and didn't want to risk coming by without it! :blink:

Update 5:47: Not happy! Got Oriental Trading, My Ford and The Sportsman's Guide, none were disguised "THE BOOK". :mellow: Maybe tomorrow!!

I just want everyone that Linda mailed me "my book". It'd just taking a while for it to travel from WA to FL! Keep your fingers cross it will arrive tomorrow!

Thanks!

Well today the mail came about 2:15. There was "NO" "THE BOOK" in the mail box. So I think "THE BOOK" must have gone from WA to NY instead of going though Houston or Dallas like I had to do. I can wait! ^_^ I know it is a LONNNNNNNNNNNNG way to come!!!!

I'm still waiting, too. Sad part is I don't trust our mail lately. We've been getting mail for so many other people's addresses and it tends to make me believe someone else might be getting ours. We used to have excellent service until about 3 weeks ago. I can't wait to see what the rest of you are seeing!!

Archived