ffq-lar

Book contact information

I'm hoping my book comes tomorrow! :rolleyes: Please be in my mailbox tomorrow! Please!!!! :rolleyes:

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Well can you believe it is almost 5:30 and the mail still hasn't come today. I think they forget me or knew I'm waiting for "THE BOOK" and she didn't have it and didn't want to risk coming by without it! :blink:

Update 5:47: Not happy! Got Oriental Trading, My Ford and The Sportsman's Guide, none were disguised "THE BOOK". :mellow: Maybe tomorrow!!

I just want everyone that Linda mailed me "my book". It'd just taking a while for it to travel from WA to FL! Keep your fingers cross it will arrive tomorrow!

Thanks!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Well today the mail came about 2:15. There was "NO" "THE BOOK" in the mail box. So I think "THE BOOK" must have gone from WA to NY instead of going though Houston or Dallas like I had to do. I can wait! ^_^ I know it is a LONNNNNNNNNNNNG way to come!!!!

You know Madelyn, I hadn't thought about that! You may be right. Why wouldn't Sandy want it too! :D Hope both of ours come SOON!!!!

Julie, sorry to hear you are waiting too. Mine is still traveling the scenic route from WA though NY and then to FL after Sandy read "THE BOOK" several times. ;)

Wow and your BOOK will have to travel much further!

I'm still waiting, too. Sad part is I don't trust our mail lately. We've been getting mail for so many other people's addresses and it tends to make me believe someone else might be getting ours. We used to have excellent service until about 3 weeks ago. I can't wait to see what the rest of you are seeing!!

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight! I can't wait to try out...well, everything!!! :)

Linda, thanks so much for taking the time to put your wisdom into book format and sharing it with us!!! Love the cover artwork, too!

85933DD4C23858F307C765653E2B753E.png2010 Lenni ~ Life is a journey...enjoy the ride!

Got mine today and I love it! Thank you Linda for sharing your talent with us!

1a3a6e9f444db1f4ddc9fea5136321da.png

Coyote Creek Quilting

APQS Authorized Sales-Service-Education

Millennium

406-930-0663

montanaclarks@gmail.com

www.tinteepeelogcabin.blogspot.com

ordered mine last night!!!! Looking forward to it :D

Tracey Russell, Whirls n Swirls Quilting-APQS Ontario Oshawa, Ontario.

Dealer Support and Educator APQS Canada

905-435-8720

https://www.facebook.com/whirlsnswirls/

http://www.whirlsnswirlsquilting.ca

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5KPwWA2TaeO9xulOa5PKg

Linda, I would like to order your book...do you ship to Toronto?

Yes, we mail internationally. (We aren't charging more for Canadian mailing---shhh--it's a secret!) ;)

Email me please for more information.

lindarech@comcast.net

thanks!

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Well Linda, THE BOOK is still traveling around. I'm going to check with my BIL and see if it arrived at their house next door. He has had a lot on his plate, just found out about the big C word in his life. So THE BOOK may be there.

Update: Check with BIL and SIL and THE BOOK is not visiting their house and the doc gave good news,the big C has not spread to other areas! Thanks you, Lord! :)