Book contact information

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know I'm still waiting! :( I think mine may have decided to help Julie's BOOK travel to Australia! :huh:

Hi Miss Dell--I'm sending you another book today. B)

If the first one shows up, give it to a friend. Or sell it and donate whatever you get to a favorite charity. Or buy some fabric to make some charity pillowcases. Or take Bobby out to dinner. Love you lots!

Linda

:wub:THANK YOU, SWEET, SWEET, SWEET LINDA!!!!!!! :wub:

I hope Julie will receive her's Monday! :)

You know now that you have been do sweet to mail a second one, the first one will arrive tomorrow! :P

How will I keep this topic going? Oh well! lol

Thanks Dell. I can't wait to hear when you get yours. I think the fact we are waiting, definitely heightens the excitement!! :)

Yes, yes, yes, I must have your book. I am looking forward to curling up with a well used quilt to read and learn, then rush to my machine to practice, practice, and practice. How do I pay etc. CiCi

Speaking of machine - My new Lucey has been delivered and set up. She is so pretty and so much bigger in my sewing room. Sylvia, it is not a studio any more - the room is full. Lucey with Bliss is mine!!!! I am a blessed happy quilter. CiCi

Thanks Linda for your space to shout about my new Lucey!

Just want to shout out Both copies of the "THE BOOK" came together today! One was date stamped and the first one sent had no markings at all!

Hope yours arrived today, Julie!!

Thank you so much, Linda!!!!

I love love love this book and can't wait for the next BOOK.

Just want to shout out Both copies of the "THE BOOK" came together today! One was date stamped and the first one sent had no markings at all!

Hope yours arrived today, Julie!!

Thank you so much, Linda!!!!

I love love love this book and can't wait for the next BOOK.

I'm glad you got your books Dell. How lucky, having 2 turn up on the same day. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but that's ok. It has a long way to come. Hopefully it will be tomorrow. :)

I'm glad you got your books Dell. How lucky, having 2 turn up on the same day. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but that's ok. It has a long way to come. Hopefully it will be tomorrow. :)

Hope your book arrives very very soon! You are going to love this book!!!

Archived