ffq-lar

Book contact information

Dell, glad to hear you had good news today!! :)

Im sorry to hear your book hasn't turned up yet, I feel your pain! My postman did not bring mine today :angry: which means now I have the weekend to endure, because I won't see him again until Monday!! (waiting, waiting...........)

5D9B899E078457BB53D3F7C6030FEE84.pngJulie & "The Pearl Girl"

Hand guided 2012 Blissed Millennium with Glide.

http://heritage-keepsakes.blogspot.com.au

Well, Julie I suppose we just need to remember we are looking forward to a wonderful "BOOK". My mom always said GOOD THINGS come to those who WAIT!!!! ;)

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

That is so true Dell. I know this book will be worth more than its weight in gold. I'm just so excited to be getting it. Linda is very kind sharing her amazing expertise with us all. :)

Just to let you know I'm still waiting! :( I think mine may have decided to help Julie's BOOK travel to Australia! :huh:

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Just to let you know I'm still waiting! :( I think mine may have decided to help Julie's BOOK travel to Australia! :huh:

Hi Miss Dell--I'm sending you another book today. B)

If the first one shows up, give it to a friend. Or sell it and donate whatever you get to a favorite charity. Or buy some fabric to make some charity pillowcases. Or take Bobby out to dinner. Love you lots!

Linda

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

:wub:THANK YOU, SWEET, SWEET, SWEET LINDA!!!!!!! :wub:

I hope Julie will receive her's Monday! :)

You know now that you have been do sweet to mail a second one, the first one will arrive tomorrow! :P

How will I keep this topic going? Oh well! lol

I got my book tonight and oh, my!!! So many good ideas there! This will be a go-to book for me from now on! I am now looking forward to the next one. I want Linda to say HOW she determines what to put where! I love my book Linda!!!!! :wub:

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

:wub:THANK YOU, SWEET, SWEET, SWEET LINDA!!!!!!! :wub:

I hope Julie will receive her's Monday! :)

You know now that you have been do sweet to mail a second one, the first one will arrive tomorrow! :P

How will I keep this topic going? Oh well! lol

Thanks Dell. I can't wait to hear when you get yours. I think the fact we are waiting, definitely heightens the excitement!! :)

Hey there Linda...I just wanted to let you know I received your book yesterday in the mail. I only got a chance to look at it a few minutes ago and have to say, "It is a job WELL DONE." The book is terrific. Thank you so very much for doing this for us "Linda wanna bees."

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

I sent you an e-mail but everything I get goes to me junk box no matter what I do and if you sent me the info can you do it again I emptied my box today after looking at 200 of over 700 listings.

connie_weber6@hotmail.com

Thanks

Connie

Any day that I get to quilt is a great day.

Freedom SR 2011

Yes, yes, yes, I must have your book. I am looking forward to curling up with a well used quilt to read and learn, then rush to my machine to practice, practice, and practice. How do I pay etc. CiCi

Speaking of machine - My new Lucey has been delivered and set up. She is so pretty and so much bigger in my sewing room. Sylvia, it is not a studio any more - the room is full. Lucey with Bliss is mine!!!! I am a blessed happy quilter. CiCi

Thanks Linda for your space to shout about my new Lucey!

Just want to shout out Both copies of the "THE BOOK" came together today! One was date stamped and the first one sent had no markings at all!

Hope yours arrived today, Julie!!

Thank you so much, Linda!!!!

I love love love this book and can't wait for the next BOOK.

Edited by delld

Just want to shout out Both copies of the "THE BOOK" came together today! One was date stamped and the first one sent had no markings at all!

Hope yours arrived today, Julie!!

Thank you so much, Linda!!!!

I love love love this book and can't wait for the next BOOK.

I'm glad you got your books Dell. How lucky, having 2 turn up on the same day. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but that's ok. It has a long way to come. Hopefully it will be tomorrow. :)

I'm glad you got your books Dell. How lucky, having 2 turn up on the same day. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but that's ok. It has a long way to come. Hopefully it will be tomorrow. :)

Hope your book arrives very very soon! You are going to love this book!!!

Received my book today Linda. Thank you for taking the time to publish so that the rest of us can learn. :D

Lynn W
Needle, Thread and Thimble

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Connie,

I sent you an email. Let me know if you're still having problems. Thanks!

Linda,

I was able to find your e-mail this time I'll look forward to the book. I love looking at your quilts and to have some of your tricks and secrets can't wait.

Connie

Connie

Any day that I get to quilt is a great day.

Freedom SR 2011