NQR professional wedding picture preview - now with link to blog post!

Thanks everybody. I think what I love about this picture is they captured life in her eyes. She does not usually wear make-up and it was very lightly done, this really is her complexion (she definitely didn't get that from me). I'm excited to see the rest of the pictures. This photographer was so attentive and made sure she was aware of every little detail that had gone into the wedding. I just loved her. She has a gift for capturing the moment that is for sure.

Just got the blog post from photographer and she has about 100 pictures maybe and this is only a taste! Wow. I'm blown away. I can't wait to see the rest. Such beautiful details she got and oh of course the one with Maddie in her sun glasses and bag cracked me up! Kailey was so shy that day but if you see her flowergirl basket went to good use with her Bandit hanging out! I can't wait to see her album. I love my family and we have so many precious pictures of them all. Here is the link if you'd like to view them. http://www.ashleydavidphotography.com/wedding-photography/wilmington-nc-kure-beach-wedding-photographer/

Oh, Heidi, the professional pictures are absolutely stunning! Our oldest daughter is a photographer, and I will be sharing this link with her (if that is ok!) so she can get some amazing ideas. The photographers absolutely did a superb job, that's all I can say. WOW! Congratulations again, and btw - those little girls are adorable! Oh, your cake was beautiful!

PS: The canning jar floral arrangements really struck me as so cute. Our youngest daughter and her husband are due with their first baby mid December and their baby shower is Sunday. Their baby room is done in a child's farm and animal theme, and the arrangements for the shower are in canning jars, too!

Oh, Heidi, the professional pictures are absolutely stunning! Our oldest daughter is a photographer, and I will be sharing this link with her (if that is ok!) so she can get some amazing ideas. The photographers absolutely did a superb job, that's all I can say. WOW! Congratulations again, and btw - those little girls are adorable! Oh, your cake was beautiful!

PS: The canning jar floral arrangements really struck me as so cute. Our youngest daughter and her husband are due with their first baby mid December and their baby shower is Sunday. Their baby room is done in a child's farm and animal theme, and the arrangements for the shower are in canning jars, too!

Of course you can share the link with your daughter. It is published on a public blog! LOL Even being pinned on pintrest. The photographer was so wonderful. I was at ease as soon as I met her. She was able to read personalities perfectly and get some amazing shots. The florist brought the flowers in the jars. I can't wait to see the rest of the family pictures. I feel like we have some just awesome pictures of Madison and Kailey. I just couldn't be happier with what I've seen and most importantly daughter is super happy with them!

Archived