Quiltaholic and More!

OK, I have finally admitted that I am a Quiltaholic and Shopaholic for sewing/quilting paraphernalia! And unfortunately, I learn more from this forum on where to find the most exquisite places to go shop and buy! I am going tomorrow to rehab, well maybe the next day as I am having way too much fun looking and playing/buying. I will also not read the form daily, starting tomorrow or the next day.

Hope everyone is having a good day. As you can see I am. Been to Jessica Schick's site, bought something, went to internet and did search on fabric-found just what I need, (OK wanted),, put in order for cute embroidery, immediate download which is so much fun. Off now to finish the report I need to get out before end of day (need to work to support my habbit) and then I can play.

Repeat after me--

The smell of new fabric is an anti-depressant.

Spray starch makes for soft hands.

Rotary cutting wards off "bingo flaps".

A needle punching through fabric alleviates tension.

Batting is the original "warm fuzzies".

Blood pressure is lowered when you refold your stash.

Picking fabrics to go with your favorite focus print keeps your brain young.

Figuring yardage for the binding as you stand in line at the fabric store causes looks of amazement from your friends.

The looks on the faces of the recipients of your handwork will warm your heart forever--and everyone needs a warm heart!

And finally--when a hobby turns into a passion--well, that's what the world needs. More passion! :wub:

Repeat after me--

The smell of new fabric is an anti-depressant.

Spray starch makes for soft hands.

Rotary cutting wards off "bingo flaps".

A needle punching through fabric alleviates tension.

Batting is the original "warm fuzzies".

Blood pressure is lowered when you refold your stash.

Picking fabrics to go with your favorite focus print keeps your brain young.

Figuring yardage for the binding as you stand in line at the fabric store causes looks of amazement from your friends.

The looks on the faces of the recipients of your handwork will warm your heart forever--and everyone needs a warm heart!

And finally--when a hobby turns into a passion--well, that's what the world needs. More passion! :wub:

BIG smile to start the day! And...about figuring out binding in line...don't forget to buy extra...to be sure!!

Linda and all,

Wonderful words of wisdom.

Had to work some today but while I was in town stopped by the quilt shop that is closing their doors and those rulers just begged to be taken home. Who was I to disappoint them. More gadgets to play with. Rehab next week, tomorrow is way too soon! LOL

Hope everyone is safe on the east coast and having a sew fun day. Really feel for everyone is the path of Sandy. Take care and be safe.

Archived