ffq-lar

Latest Glacier Star--very different

I deleted a photo from a previous post so I could share this latest Glacier Star. She used solid white for all the background, almost-solids for the colored fabric, and on in-take told me she didn't want girly/curvy quilting anywhere. Only straight-line designs. Sort of Art Deco-ish. *gulp*

I'm not much for straight line stuff, preferring McTavishing, spirals, curls, paisleys, etc. I stared at this one for a long time, started in on the easy stuff and drew for hours trying to find something for those odd-shaped white spaces in the corners. I did a ton of micro-stitching and it was very effective. She picked it up this morning and heartily approved of it all. Whew! Thanks for looking!

post-881-0-79196900-1351979794_thumb.jpg

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

YOU ARE AWESOME! Your designs worked perfectly!!!!! Again, thank you for sharing your beautiful quilting!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Don't know how you came up with this design but you nailed it! Perfect placement of design. You rock, girlie!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

This is very nice, Linda. I'll bet you won't be in the mood to micro-stipple for awhile! I hope she also paid you handsomely for all your lovely design work. Its very difficult when the customer has an extensive list of just exactly what they *don't* want!!

BDB923036A9F827EF84ACA918FB6F02D.png

This is over the top!! Beautiful as usual!!

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

Wow! I can't imagine doing that much micro-stippling. It is gorgeous Linda!

1a3a6e9f444db1f4ddc9fea5136321da.png

Coyote Creek Quilting

APQS Authorized Sales-Service-Education

Millennium

406-930-0663

montanaclarks@gmail.com

www.tinteepeelogcabin.blogspot.com