Thank you all so much! I had a terrific day. My family threw me a surprise party and even my son, DIL and Kailey made it up! I was so surprised. It was a busy weekend but nothing better than being with your family. I feel very blessed. Apparently this has been in the works for some time. My daughter was mailing off invitations prior to leaving for the wedding. Now I completely understand the extra things that were stressing her out. I'm not upset about hitting 50, it is just a number and besides the alternative to not aging isn't a good one. :P

Heidi

I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful birthday, So sorry I didnt know and wish you a happy birthday on Friday!!

It is wonderful that your family was able to surprise you like that. Of all the loving giving Moms I know you are for sure one that deserves this special attention on her special Day. Love and Prayers and a Very Happy 50 th birthday to you!!