New George owner

Great news. George is a great machine to use. If you have any questions, be sure to ask here no matter what time of day. When I first got my George I was working Thanksgiving time on him and he wouldn't work but the lights came on. It was about midnight when I posted here and I almost immediately had an answer from Australia suggesting a blown fuse and where to look.

You can't beat what we have here.

Thank-you everyone, for your kind words of encouragement. I am amazed with this machine, and find it perfect for my needs. I have to feel the fabric, and make all my own stitches myself, so that is why I purchased the George. I live in a small town, near Timmins, Ontario. I love northern Ontario, and yes, we have snow on the ground right now.

Welcome, Cindy. Those of us who own George machines are so happy to have you join our group. Most of us have had an issue or two while we adjusted to quilting on this simple & sturdy machine so don't be afraid to ask about anything that comes up. We're all here to encourage you! May you & George become great friends, Nancy in Tucson

Archived