Early Closing at APQS Today for Thanksgiving

Hi Gang,

The APQS owners have surprised us this noon with the announcement that we'll be closing a little early today so everyone can get a head start on celebrating Thanksgiving with their families. Gotta love 'em! Thanks guys!

So, we'll close at 3 p.m. CST today instead of the normal 5 p.m. However, just in case someone misses the notice, I'll keep an eye on my emails for any quilt emergencies. If you don't have my email address, here you go:

dawn@apqs.com

We'll be back in full swing on Monday. Until then, remember that if you "count your blessings, you'll never have a negative balance". We thank each and every one of you for your support and your business over the years. God bless you!

Guest Linda S

That's wonderful! I used to let my employees go early before a holiday too. I know how precious those extra hours can be. Enjoy your holiday, Dawn (and all other APQS folks), and don't worry too much about us. Hopefully, we'll all be baking pies and tending the turkey, so we won't need to distract you from your holiday celebration.

Archived