Lenni/Luci DVD

Tella

I bought my machine in June...last night I tried to watch the video that came with the machine...title "Lenni\Luci" and it would not work...

there were two DVD's an the one that says "getting started with your new APQS machine" worked fine and I watched the whole thing....new DVD player out of the box...

Has anyone else had this happen...Maybe I got a bad copy...

Hi Tella,

The disk titled "Lenni/Lucey is not actually a DVD that you watch. It is a computer CD that includes the printed manual for your machine. When you put the disk into your computer you will be able to access the files. When you open the document, the first 70 pages or so are assembly instructions. Since you're past that :) scroll farther down and you'll find another 100 pages or more with tips on thread, batting, quilt loading, and several appendixes that tell you about how to properly clean, oil, and maintain your machine.

Let me know if you need more help!

Dawn,

Thanks for the clarification... Dah, I am so slow with this kind of stuff... I will take,a look at it on my computer...did I tell you I am loving my Luci....one more question ...in SR mode, when I stop, the needle will usually take another stitch or two...is this normal or should I make an adjustment...

Archived