EASY STREET MYSTERY

dancing bear I love your colors, I have been so busy making this easy street mystery that I have not even had time to post or read any posts. I am putting the last border on my Christmas easy street now and hopefully it will be done and ready to quilt soon. After taking all evening last night to put on the 1 and a half inche inner border, this moring I decided I didnt like it and had to frog the whole thing. Just finished putting a different one back on and now to do the outside larger border.

i am awaiting a much loved fabric to arrive so I can finish mine. I'm looking at 3 small borders - I nixed the 2" black border with larger outside border - with a larger outer border and then something wild and crazy for the backing ... woo woo! Love this quilt!

Sue, Kristina, Jeanne - Can't wait to see your pictures!

I am still working on Clue 8 as well. I had good intentions of keeping up with this, but "stuff" got in the way. I switch between the A and B blocks when I get tired of making one or the other. I am liking the way it is going to come out though. Also a nice size quilt that will fit a queen size bed when done.

Archived