CindyT

Christmas Eye Candy....link to pattern added

post-3924-0-47815700-1353976759_thumb.jpgThis is a customer quilt that was hard to let go back to the owner! She did a wonderful job of machine applique. I was honored to have been able to quilt it for her. She said she made red velvet pillows to go with it on her 100 year old bed. Every day I worked on it, it made me smile. post-3924-0-77727700-1353976018_thumb.jpg

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

What a great Christmas quilt. I understand your problem letting it go home. You did a great job!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

That is a stinkin' cute quilt! I wish I could use reds at Christmas but my house is loaded with fall colors and red sticks out like a sore thumb. I'd have to make that one for sure. Love it!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Me,too!! Where is the pattern from?? Just beautiful!!

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin