Who's MIA???

Hi Kay,

Welcome back for a visit to the Forum! I'm sorry that its new color and layout isn't what you'd hoped it would be. I will pass on your comments regarding the background color and font type to our webmasters. Unfortunately, since each user can now customize her own posts with different font styles, colors, and even backgrounds, it may be hard to find a suitable color other than white.

You may already do this, but there is a way to make your screen images a bit larger on Windows-based computers (MACs can do it, too, but I'm not at home in front of mine to remember the sequence.) In the lower right hand corner of your browser screen, you may see the viewing size indicated in the status bar. You can click on the drop-down arrow and select a new "zoom" size without affecting your monitor resolution.

If you don't see it there, then click on the "View" menu at the top of your screen, in the brower window. You'll see a drop-down list there where you can change the zoom size for websites displayed on your computer, as well as the size of the text size -- from small to large. Perhaps that will make it easier for you to hang out with us a little more often. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived