Baskets finished


Recommended Posts

Just so everyone knows, this was a customer quilt and the story is that the embroidered blocks were done MANY years ago by my clients sister. They were done on polyester(?) stretchy fabric, had interfacing ironed on for stablization. The dark green cotton was hand dyed and I was unable to use any markers that required water or ironing for fear of fabric bleeding. The lighter green was a tight weave shiny cotton....i have to admit I did have my hands full, but I was pleased in the end.

I learned that Invisigrip on the back of the boomerang ruler makes life a lot easier. Thanks for the lovely feedback.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...