delld

For Sandy Hook Students

I got this email this morning and thought I would share with those that have an embroidery machine.

The PTA is going to decorated the new location school with snowflakes. Please see this site!

http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/Free.aspx

Edited by delld

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

You are welcomed Heidi and Bonnie. Wouldn't it be nice if all us us could just make one.

I'm so glad the some of news media has left this special place so they can start to heal.

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

I am going to try as well. My problem is that my machine is a 2003 and getting the design to the sewing machine has changed. I hope to figure it out. What a beautiful design it is! It would be so nice to know you added to their pleasure the day back to school!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Thanks Ladies!!! You know, I think would would be glad to receive any beautiful snow flakes, even if they were tatted, beaded, crocheted or other form!

I too am going to be sending snowflakes, I have a batch that I made to put in my windows. I think that Sandy Hook would be a more fitting home for them.

Wow! That's wonderful, Lynne Marie! Thanks!

Have my three snowflakes made and now are drying. i will add pictures tomorrow! And send them in the mail!

I passed it on to several and also sent a request to a local shop owner to possibly send it out to her large email base. My heart goes out to those families during the holiday season...

Lucy Drinkall

o2b Quilting, LLC
APQS sales/rental and custom quilting

1025 Industrial Drive, Suite A
Spring Valley, MN 55975
www.o2bquilting.com
lucy@acegroup.cc

I have about 6 friends who are making snowflakes with their embroidery machines. One is a retired kindergarten teacher who is contacting the local schools here. She thinks the children will want to make snowflakes too. So we'll be sending a small package from Wyoming.

I heard the church bells chime this morning. It is so nice to do something for their community. Thanks Dell!

68580D71558C5CD4FA14E80CBBEC4870.png  Millenium with Circle Lord, Bliss and IQ