Don't Pay The Ransom..........I escaped!!!

I’ve been MIA for some time now. It has been a crazy past year with work. I worked more overtime hours than I did regular scheduled hours. I was disappointed that I didn’t receive a Christmas Card from Uncle Sam! Figured with all the taxes I paid in this year, I at least deserved a Christmas Card!

I sure missed Everyone here on the forum! I also missed seeing all the Beautiful quilts and all the great topics!

I want to wish everyone the Happiest New Year!!! I am hoping for a more relaxing New Year myself. I miss quilting!!!

Again I would like to Thank all of you for the Warm Welcome Backs!

I work a 4 on and 4 off work schedule, 12 hour shifts.....Well that is what it is suppose to be. I was hoping this year to have considerable more time off this year than I did last year. I received my two week schedule today and it is not looking so good! They have me scheduled to work all four of my days off this week and three of my four days off next week. I'm a little disapointed I didn't get my schedule until the last minute here and finding out I have to work my four off....ruined B.D. plans I made with the family.....Oh Well!!

Archived