I need help my machine has been stopping for no reason. ill be quilting along and it stops with the needle down. I thought i hit one of the buttons but have been making sure I didnt. checked all the connections cleaned the rails and everything I can think of checked the cords everything is secure. just got Martha back from factory from being serviced I am stumped.

Merry,

You need to email Dawn and Amy right away with your symptoms, and then call then first thing tomorrow morning. Sounds like a grounding issue - they can walk you through diagnosing exactly where it's happening and get you the proper fix,

Do you have M&M wheels and, if so, do you have the grounding wire attached? If not, I would agree with Barb that this is probably the issue as the same thing was happening to me while Barb was at a Moxie meeting and she added the grounding wire and no more problems.

Thank you guys it morning here in Alaska and im on my way to work will cal as soon as I get there I know that the grounding wire is attached but it may be attached in the wrong place. yes I have the new wheels. I checked all the connections. changed the mushroom heads friom front to back as that is the side we always work from checked the fuse. any connection I could find I checked to make sure it was tight wall plug everything. alll the lights stayed on just stopped stitching so I am in agreement that it must be a grounding issue so will call in about an hour when I get to work. thanks so much for the information you forum is amazing. I dont post often but learn so very much by visiting have had Martha since 2007 and just love the machine. I bought a Pfaff two years ago to use at home with a computer on it and there just isn't any comparison. I like both but my dream would be to haave an apqs at home with a quilt artist on it Id be in heaven.

but love the ability of both machines. Thanks you again

• 2 months later...

Archived