Linda Rech's Cross Hatch Rulers star on Fons and Porter

I was watching my recorded programs tonight and Linda Rech's cross hatch rulers were being used by Joanne Hoffman on the Fons and Porter show. Joanne showed how she used them in her Angel Baby whole cloth quilt to do the cross hatching behind the baby. Yahoo Linda and Denny for giving us such I a cool tool.

Thanks for the mention, Patty Jo!

This episode first aired in 2011. Joanne emailed me that Spring to ask permission to show the crosshatching rulers on the show. Ask Permission?!! Well, sure, you can show it on my favorite quilting show of all time! I was thrilled but couldn't say anything about it until it aired. Here, we saw it in October of 2011. It the 1800 series called "Computerized Quilting" and Joann shows how she combines CG quilting with freehand--which she is so good at!

I wondered when it was first aired. The Public Broadcast station that we get here, doesn't always have Fons & Porter on, but I have them set in my DVR and so when they have the show on, I get to watch them but I never know as they aren't consistent with their programing. But it was good to see those rulers on this Show!.

Archived