My first grandbaby

Thank you all for the nice comments! My daughter is tired today. They got home from the hospital yesterday evening and the little guy didn't want to wake up until, you guessed it, nighttime!! I went to visit last night but he didn't want to wake up for his grandma, though he did get his first hiccups. :)

I can relate, Bonnie! I am down visiting at our DD DSIL's home, and am having the pleasure of taking care 6 wk old Grayson this week now that both have had to return to work. He, just yesterday, started cooing and smiling at us when we talk to him! I forgot how much those first smiles pull on the heartstrings :wub: Enjoy your time with your new little snugalove!!

Congratulations and such a beautiful little guy and family. When my first was born almost 18 years ago it was one of the best times of my life and I didn't think anything could compare. Well 6 years later my grandson was born and I love both of them the same. Since my husband died my grandson can't spend enough time with me. My granddaughter is still so precious and we are close too. Her dad used to tell her he thought we were connected at the hip. Enjoy all of the time you can with him you will never be sorry. I love both of my children and also my two grandchildren, there is nothing that could ever be better than grandkids!

Archived