Aww thanks guys - I am having so much fun I just can't even tell you!!! I just can't wait to feel comfortable enough to try doing more interesting designs...I'm itching!!! I see all these amazing heirloom quilts and I want to do that TOO!!! :) I'm impatient. Lol*

The only problem I'm having is my HANDLES are loose!!! The fixture where the handles attach is wobbely and I have looked all over the machine head to see if there is a place to tighten it...it appears to be INSIDE the head. :( I have a piece of cardboard steadying it (not the best option I know) but it's driving me nuts. Has anyone experienced this? Any idea on how or what it might cost to fix?

Carol - I pm'd you but never mind...and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I probably sound like a total moron hahahaha - when I unscrewed the handles, behind that, I didn't realize those were SCREWS!!! I'm not sure what you call that...a hexigon? Anyhow you have just made my day!!!! I really thought that maybe I had bought a lemon that needed some sort of expensive fix. What a dummy I am...thank you so much!!! LOL*

Archived