Still waiting.....

Heard from Heidi on Monday that my payment was received and they would be getting my machine ready to ship. Called and talked to shipping on Thursday to check status as I still had not heard anything yet. Was informed they are waiting on the legs to come in before they can ship it. I am not a very patient person so this is starting to get me a little crazy. I check my email about 50 times a day hoping there will be something new regarding the shipping, but nothing yet. Hopefully sometime next week the Millennium will arrive.

In the mean time, we have totally redone the "Quilting Room" It used to be where the boys had their computers set up. It also had a big mural of wallpaper all along the one wall in addition to Orange carpet. Those came with the house when we moved in. Now it has been stripped of the wall paper, freshly painted white. new cabinets and counter top added. Carpet has been removed and new wood flooring installed. Now we are just waiting for the Millennium to come fill up the rest of the room.

Can't wait. I guess I can spend this weekend getting quilt tops in order for when it finally shows up. Lord knows there are plenty waiting to get on the rack.post-10819-0-47949800-1359739422_thumb.jpgpost-10819-0-69698900-1359739431_thumb.jpg

Hi Peggy,

The room looks fabulous...I am jealous!!! We sure hate it when our suppliers fall a bit behind and it delays our shipments. And it certainly is no fun when your room is all ready and there's no machine there to play with! Funny how things go...it's usually the other way around. A person decides she's ready to join our longarm family, but she says, "Wait just a bit...I have to get my room ready!" In your case, the room is ready first:). All that storage space is enviable, that's for sure. Thanks for your patience...as soon as we get any word on the legs, we'll let you (and Lucy) know!

Got word my machine is finally shipping, I should receive her on Monday. Hoping the weather does not cause any further delays. Gonna be a long weekend of waiting, then we will wait some more before Lucy can come up and get us all set up. I guess we will spend the weekend piecing more tops. That way we will have plenty of practice quilts to learn what we are doing. #EXCITED!

Got word my machine is finally shipping, I should receive her on Monday. Hoping the weather does not cause any further delays. Gonna be a long weekend of waiting, then we will wait some more before Lucy can come up and get us all set up. I guess we will spend the weekend piecing more tops. That way we will have plenty of practice quilts to learn what we are doing. #EXCITED!

Great news.

Perhaps you should use this weekend to freeze easy to reheat meals so you can dive in full throttle when she arrives.

Have fun!

Archived