Birthday Block Acknowledgement

SandraC

Thanks to Carol for the beautiful block with red, yellow and black. It is so bright and cheerful. I love it, and it is WAY early since I'm an October baby. What a nice surprise on a dreary winter day to find this is my mailbox! Thanks again.:D

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have rec'd several Birthday Blocks and I want to say Thank you to each of you. It is so exciting to get them little by little. I will be posting individual names and photos soon. However, I am teaching at some upcoming quilt retreats this month and doing a presentation on "How Your Piecing Affects Your Longarm Quilter" at those three retreats. I will get to them as soon as possible and get your blocks made in return. Thanks Again.

I have been so behind in my manners and my work.

Thank you to Norece and Carol H for the beautiful blocks.

I chained myself to the DSM this weekend and churned out 11 blocks. Mailed on Saturday to quilting-tina, SewingUpaStorm, Norece, Dtreusch, shadows4, MarkitaW, Big Pine Quilting, Lisa Thiessen, Jeanne R, ... I wonder who I'm missing. :o

Oh well, another senior moment.

Thank you, Vicki, for running this exchange. It is so much fun.

I just received two blocks in the mail today, about five minutes ago!!!! They are both just perfect for what I have in mind!

I got one from Debbi Treusch (dtreusch) in Batiks. Thank you so much Debbi! I really love it. The colors are just what I had wanted, and I love batiks!

The other is from Linda Card (ramon-quilter). It is gorgeous too. I love the Card Trick block, so this is great!! I have the fabric set aside for yours and the pattern, just need to get it done. I've been working 10 -11 hour days since last week, so it might be later than I'd like.

Debbi & Linda:

Again, THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

Susan UltimateII,

Thank you! Thank you! I received my block today. I came home from a class today and there was this enevlope laying next to my computer. I open it and WOW, I love it. I will post a picture of my blocks for all to see.

Rebecca

Cottage Quilter

Illinois

Thank you Sara Crocker for the beautiful grandmother's flower garden block. It is beautiful. I love the colors and the patterns in the fabric. What a wonderful surprise to get in the mail on a dreary March day when it is spitting snow and sleet. Now I have my own flower to cheer me as I wait for my flowers to come up in the yard. Janet:cool:

I too am behind in thank yous and in sending out blocks.

I know that I recently received a beautirful card trick block from Linda Card. Have always wanted to try that pattern but just haven't gotten it done. Thank you!!!

I have a couple made that I need to get in the mail also and one that I received that I have not sent a thank you to..will do so when I get home.

Thanks again.

Alyn

Spring has Sprung in SD

Meadowlarks last week and Robins this week

Norece Embody and Carol Hillary:

I've been a bit out of it, medical issues so when I received these two envelopes two weeks ago the Birthday Club was the last thing on my mine and when I opened the envelopes in each envelope was a beautiful BLUE/YELLOW block. I LOVE them girls. Receiving your blocks really made me happy.

The has snow melted. We went up to 70 degrees this week and now for tomorrow we're going to get snowed in again, we're expecting six inches this time. Oh, well I guest I take my flu medication and stay in tomorrow.

Sorry, for the late response, but again, THANKS ladies and goodnight, Marilynn Gipson

having been away for awhile dealing with the horrors that life sometimes brings, I came home to find a beautiful wonderful block full of life from Lorrie Houle. thank you so much Lorrie. it brought such a light of cheer.

I hope you all can have patience with me because I am so far behind. I do promise to get all of my blocks in the mail before long.

Archived