Birthday Block Acknowledgement

SandraC

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I know a few had to quit and few mentioned it already, but theres 64 ish people on the list and I just don't see 64 people posting they are sending or late in sending, I see only about 15 active people I am just wondering where the others are?? I would like to know who to make blocks for I sent 32 blocks out for january to June and out of those 5 sent blocks back I have two to make that sent me blocks for July to Dec. Then there are about 30 more names from July to December and I don't know if they want blocks or not since i don't see too many maing blocks? Did that make any sense?

I want to keep going but to who?????

Well I have only 6 blocks left to make. I just sent off 6 earlier this week and have not heard from anyone that they arrived yet :(

I also have a big stack of finshed blocks and just need to make my little cards to go with them and will get those in the mail as well. I am sending one to everyone. It would be nice to get one back from each person I send to but even if I do not at least I will know that I am done and my blocks are sent out. I have tried to make each block to the request of the person on the list so the are moslty all unique with very few exceptions where people asked for about the same thing.

Thank you for the Birthday blocks!

Norece and Kate, I received your blocks about the 3rd week in June while I was busy getting all the graduation quilts finished. Sorry for the late acknowlegement.

Norece - basketweave square in square

Kate - summer winds variation (perfect points!!!)

Roxie - garden theme shoo fly

They are all beautiful!

Sue

Thank you Jeanne R. for my pretty block. I really love the colors.

I am working on getting caught up today and tomorrow.

Susan, I am working on yours, just can't find a red that I trust. I've had bad luck with red. I'm going to wash a few more pieces in hot water this afternoon, then I'll have red for the folks who want red.

May, June, and July people. Don't give up on me. I'm trying to catch up.

I want to say thank you to Judi Olson for the block she sent me. I am so sorry I am late it acknowledging it, but I have been out of the state for most of the summer because my dad was critically ill. He went into the hospital May 2 and is getting out tomorrow, July 18! Hurray. Anyway, I hate not gettting any response for some of the blocks I have sent out and do not want to do that to the people who have sent me blocks. So Judi, THANK YOU, Thank you, Thank you. I love the block you sent, it goes beautifully with those I already had received. Hope you have a wonderful summer and receive tons of beautiful blocks as well. Janet Armstong:)

Ami, your gorgeous block arrived yesterday. Thank you sooo very much.

I will try to get my blocks arranged and take a photograph and then try to post it early next week. I am marrying my boss's daughter this weekend and am busy preparing the ceremony or I would try to do it sooner.

Thank you all once again for your patience.

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone that send me a birthday block. When I signed up for this I wasn't expecting all of the life changes that would occur within the last 6-7 months. There are too many changes to list. But, I want to thank EVERYONE that send me a birthday block from the bottom of my heart. I am very, very, very, sorry that I am not able to make you each a block at this time. Please except my sincere apology for not getting back to each of you. I really enjoyed getting the blocks at this time, they made me happy. Thank-you, Thank-you very much.

Sue from Duluth, MN - :)

I have received blocks from Marylyn J, Renae G, Carol H, Lorrie H, Polly H, Norece E, Vicki B, Ami K and Teresa T.

I have quite a bright and beautiful collection started. Currently I have sent out about 24 blocks and have another dozen at home to mailed soon. Thank you very much ladies for the birthday blocks!!!

oh - I just don't know about that?!??! Squishies???!! That could be bad!

I know what you mean though - and it makes my day to get a block....

Which I did today! Thank-you so much to Norece E. - I LOVE the block you

sent me! Beautiful!!:):D

Norece, You out did yourself, the block is super. I love it.

Teresa, what can I say but thank you for the bright tropical block. It is so much fun!!.

I can hardly wait to put all of these together.

I am going to go out to my shop right now, lay them all out on the design wall and see if I can post a picture.

thank you so much both of you.

Archived