Birthday Block Acknowledgement

SandraC

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok -I'm really late in thanking Jeanne Rumans for a FANTASTIC block...I truly love it...other than having a really bad cold and a major brainfart re my password I've been pretty good -and plan to kick myself into gear soon -I haven't forgotten you all! Thanks! Rita

In case anyone missed their thank you's, these are all the blocks I have received at this time.

Valerie Edwards

Debbi Treusch

Judi Olson

Sue Anderson

Ami Krenzel

Sara Crocker

Lorrie Houle

Teresa Taylor

Carol Hillary

Thanks again, the blocks all look wonderful together and I can't wait to get them all put together. Janet Armstrong

Vicki, you made my day! Ended on a rough note at work, but when I opened the mailbox I found a big envelope with Happy Birthday on it and work was quickly forgotten. Of course, Jan. is a few months away so I knew it was a block. And, what a block it is, absolutely gorgeous! I have not seen the fabric before which makes it even that more special. Now I have 2 star blocks. THANK YOU!! Roxie

Thank yous to Sue Anderson and April Wright! Your blocks were both beautiful and the colors go well together. Time to start planning a quilt!

Norece, thanks for your note too.

And yes, my daughter's wedding is over. The weather cooperated and was beautiful so the outside reception was a success. And after the wedding I got to house and dog sit as well as travel down to see family. A great 3 weeks.

But now am I ever behind!! Do I clean or quilt? Hmm???

Again, thanks

Carol Hillary

Archived