Machine "spa treatment" and possible Dave's lights

I'm in communication with Dave to have him give my machine a "spa treatment".  This is cheaper and way easier than packing it up and mailing it back to the factory.  And it doesn't leave my home.  I need those M&M wheels tweaked for sure.  He is going to be in Pamona, CA next week and will possible come up here to me and he is doing a great deal on his lights if they are installed at the same time. 

I thought there might be a few people up my way who would be interested in having him do a maintenance on their machines and it gets cheaper if there are four or more of us.  I live a little north of Fresno so he would be coming up the Hwy 99 corridor.  Are any of you interested?  You can call him at 269-767-2799.

Dave will be in Arizona and California for the next few weeks for his drag racing, he is offering in home spa treatments for 250.00 or his lighting system with spa treatment for 500.00 the lights are remarkable and you can't beat the price. The following link will take you to the you tube video with all the lighting information

http://deloasquiltshop.com/customizeyourlongarm/longarmlightingsystems.html

He will also be available to set up you new machine and train you for 450.00 or 700.00 with lights!

We also have a compu-quilter for sale for 6500.00 this includes installation and delivery

For more info call me at 269-767-2819 or Dave at 269-767-2799

http://deloasquiltshop.com/customizeyourlongarm/longarmlightingsystems.html

My machine is also in need of a "Spa Treatment." I also want to get the M&M wheels. I live on the Central Coast half way between LA and San Francisco just south of San Luis Obispo. I've been meaning to schedule a time with Amy to ship it back to Iowa. Any possibility Dave would be able to do it at my home?

Yay Connie...we're going to be spa'd...lol. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it. I'm so excited. I have new M&M wheels coming too. He's going to put them on for me. It seems that mine are defective or something so I'm getting new ones. I have worked and worked with them and just got frustrated. I researched them and asked people about them and adjusted them and I still never could get a good circle. It was like that commercial where the food fights with the person trying to eat it...my machine was fighting with me. It's so exciting to think I will have them and they will work right. Yay some more.

Bobbie, have the wheels sent to you and he can put them on for you. So much easier and you know they are on right and adjusted.

You know...I never got around to offering my EdgeRider's for sale.  I saw them yesterday when I was looking for my paperwork for the M&M ones.  I had them on for less than a year and did very few quilts with them.

I'm doing a happy dance here. :D  :D  :D :D  

Oma, I noticed my wheels weren't so great any more and emailed Dawn and Amy and there were a batch that the manufacturer changed bearings on without APQS blessing and they did become defective. Amy sent me the replacement wheels and my machine was gliding along again beautifully; I couldn't believe the difference! You are going to do a double happy dance when it's done!

Yay!  Yay! Yay! Some more.  I knew there would be lots of quilters who wanted their machines "spa'd" if one of us just got up the nerve to ask him to come.  I wanted to ask him the last time he was in Southern CA, but I thought he would think 300 miles was too far to travel so I never did.  I finally bit the bullet and emailed him.  I think he is going to be VERY busy this time and we are going to be a bunch of happy girls out here in Californialand..  

Lisa, I wish I had known about the "bad batch" of wheels because you can not imagine the frustration I've had over these.  It's exciting to know they will be new and right.

I decided to get the new hopping foot too and have him put it on while he is here.  OMG!  Am I going to have a new machine or what!  It's like being a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Oma, I have a Nolting that needs some slight adjustment to the table and wheels. DH and I can't seem to get it perfect. After seeing your post I thought about calling and asking Dave if he could take a look. He is willing!!! So I'm going to talk to my DH and see if he wants me to have Dave stop on his way through. Dave said he has a little experience in some other machines (like race cars, I'm pretty sure!!! LOL) other than APQS, so if anyone else out there in California needs some help with something other than an APQS, it might be worth a phone call to Dave?

I bought my wheels in March 2011. I heard it through the "grapevine". Lisa said she talked to Dawn and Amy. This time Amy did tell me they had a "bad batch". I had called about them several times and they talked me through adjusting them, but it never fixed the problem. I'm just so happy to feel like I'm going to have my machine back and working again like it's suppose too. I'm excited.

Archived