Blessed by friendship

Cheri,

No one can *truly* know what you have been through, and how hard it must have been for you to let Elmer go.  But my heart goes out to you, and to your family.  At least he is finally at peace, and you will now have the hard job of beginning to rebuild your life without him.  I hope you will be able to remember the joyful times, and the pain of the last months will eventually fade.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am lost for words ,I know your love for Elmer runs deep ,deeper than I nor anyone else could feel at this moment ,I am numb and saddened ,you are not alone ,we do feel your pain ,so many comforting joys soon will hopefully follow and  help ease your pain ,you are not alone ,we are all here for you ,my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family in this time of sorrow ,prayers being sent your way from our family and extra prayers being said for you to help ease your pain .

Oh Cheri, I am so sorry.  I hope you take comfort in the love you and Elmer have shared.  Your story is sad but your strength and love has been an inspiration to all of us.  I hope you believe in angels and know that you have a wonderful angel at your side.  Our prayers are with you and your family.  (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))).

Oh, dear Cheri, there are no words sufficient to express my sympathy for you and your family.  I rejoice in the peace and comfort Elmer now has...no more suffering, pain or fear.  I pray you find the needed strength and peace to push forward in the days, weeks, months and years to come.  The bond you and Elmer shared was truly special.  God bless you and keep you in his care.

Archived