cblevins

Blessed by friendship

Dear Cheri,

I've been following your story since the beginning. Words can't express how I'm feeling for you right now. Just know that no matter when or where you lay Elmer to rest, there will be a host of us there with you in spirit. I hope you'll feel all our love and support surrounding you. And when you're too sad, or even too angry to pray, just remember that your loving God hears your deepest longings and understands them.

And don't be surprised if you feel Elmer's presence at the funniest times. I've experienced this with my Dad, and it brings laughter as well as tears. For me, it's been a wonderful healing experience. Be open to surprises. :wub:

14EABCCA535C11FE692767BF2F0B87E2.png

DIGITIZED Designs for Computerized Quilting

The POCKET GUIDES to Freehanding

eppd@telus.net

Cheri,

My thoughts have been with you through your troubling times.  Know that they will continue to be with you.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Cheri, I want you to know that I will continue to be with you in my thoughts and prayers.  What a wonderful family you have and I know you will help each other through.  Wish I could do more than sending you my ((((Hugs)))), I hope you feel them.  

2EC2AA7574F475301B3018AECBD11B21.png

Proud Owner of 2009 Millie

Bliss & Quiltazoid Friendly

We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.....

I am so sorry for your lose. My prayers to you as you struggle through your grief. Though things will never be the same, I wish you the best as you search for your new normal.

Deepest Regards, Peggy

Cheri, my deepest sympathy for you and your family.  It's been so heartbreaking watching this journey and appreciate you sharing so much with all of us as everything progressed.  Your "forum family" is here, offering love, prayers and friendship.  I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.

7DB2A4AC89F5B22F06C2F6E830E59F15.pngHandquided 2009 Lenni - BLISSED :):)

I am so sorry about your loss.  Please know many of us will continue to pray for you often in the days and weeks to come.  You have been a blessing and very strong spiritually.  Praying for you has been a privilege!  

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)

I am so sorry for your loss, this has been such a long hard journey that you and Elmer have been on and although he was not healed on this side of Heaven he certainly is healed now!  I hope that this will help you to have peace in all of this.  Love and Prayers  Jeanne

So sorry for the loss of Elmer.  Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown