Sheagatzi

It's coming today!

Millie's coming today!  She's coming today!   I have no idea how I'll get her in the house, but she's coming today!!  LOL

you simply ask the unexpecting delivery guy to manhandle the many boxes inside!  

i am excited for you. let us know when you are up and running. or, i suppose we will know...because we won't be seeing you here!

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Hi,

My Lucey arrived today!  During a snow storm even..I was very worried because I don't have a garage..but...the folks who delivered her were so nice and the boxes are tucked neatly inside in the basement...and...she will be put together on Sunday...I am so excited....and a bit scared!  Sure hope I can run her...I bought 10 yards of 108 inch wide muslin to practice on...ok...that may have been a bit much!  I do have two tops ready to go and another two with blocks made...just waiting to be pieced together...I've measured and remeasured the space...I have been lurking on this forum for a while...and reading...and looking at the photos...you all do such lovely work...I am the meandering fool so hope to add to my skills soon...My little 9 inch  on the flexible frame was just too much of a challenge for me to try the cool stuff expecially when I got down to 3-4 inches of quilting space on bedsized quilt....well...I shouldn't say this...but I am hoping spring comes late this year so I can keep on stitching before the yard work makes it's demands!  Ok...it is snowy and blowy out there...so I wil have time to play before the weeds call me outside...umm...I think I will go for the natural habitate look for my yard this summer!  :)  Lin

Congratulations!! I hope your girl arrived safely yesterday. 

Also congratulation Lin. I know you are going to have so much fun both of you.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

Your yard and house will never look the same. How do you feel about fast food or hopefully you have some meals frozen. Buy a crock pot and put dinner on before you start to quilt it will help. Ask me how I know. Have fun.

Shirley

Welcome aboard Lin, you and Lucey will be great! There is nothing to fear, only fun to be had. Let us know how we can help.

Sheagatzi, hope all is well with your new machine. Keep us posted!

DA6F15FEDD9F8F152708CED82003B151.png

APQS Customer Service & Education Director

1-800-426-7233

dawn@apqs.com

Congrats Lin ....I got my Lucey last June and I am in love.....I just finished a couple of hours of quilting....

I am working on my second freehand quilt....and I will post it when I am done...I am seeing an improvement with every one...

Congratulations!! I have had my Millie for about 2 mo. now. I love her. My teenage boys accuse me of kissing her goodnight. ( and I do. I love her so much.) Have fun. This forum is full of info and knowledgeable poeple. 

Serena