Say some prayers for me, please....

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sandra, you have the prayers!  Something to consider asking for:  A couple of years back they thought I had ovarian cancer.  BEFORE surgery my GYN said he would have an oncologist IN the surgery wing to look at samples WHILE he had me open.  That way they would remove any tissue they needed while I was under and not have to re-open me.  The oncologist said no cancer so the surgery proceeded as normally.  He also got my appendix and looked at my gallbladder while he was there in case they had to go too.  That was a wonderful thing to know only one major surgery.  You might ask your doctor about this option. 

Thanks for all the cyber hugs and prayers today. I am just getting to read the forum tonight. I was visiting my daughter, SIL and our three grandchildren. Today is Daniel's 2nd birthday, so we had something fun to celebrate. The kids really took my mind off of my problems. What a blessing they are!

I am so touched by all of you. Thank you so much. Hugs back to everyone and keep the prayers and positive energy coming. Love to you all!

I also will keep you in my prayers.  Having something like this hanging over your head puts you in a kind of limbo... at least it does me.  I feel like I am encased in thick syrup and unable to move forward.  I pray your surgery is scheduled quliclky and the outcome is positive.  God Bless you Sandra

Archived