whitepinesquilter

De-Cluttering: Quilting Books for Sale

Time to make a little room in my roost.  All are in like new condition.   If you decide you would like any you may message me and I'll get your shipping address to get a media rate shipping quote as that will be the cheapest.  Unless someone knows of cheaper, I think one averages around $4 for shipping, but could/should be less? if shipping more together at once? 

'Quick Little Landscape Quilts', by Joyce R. Becker, softcover,  $8

'Mastering Machine Applique', Harriet Hargrave, Hardcover, $12

'The Art of Landscape Quilting', by Nancy Zieman and Natalie Sewell.  Softcover,  $8

'Beautifully Embellished Landscapes, 125 Tips & Techniques to Create Stunning Quilts', by Joyce R. Becker, Softcover,  $8

'Landscape Quilts for Kids', Softcover AND CD set,  Nancy Zieman with Natalie Sewell. $10 set

'Landscape Quilts', by Nancy Zieman and Natalie Sewell, softcover. $4

A865FFE96B99D13D2E3C09AF2B8376EA.png
2009 Freedom, and a 1989 Ulti I w/Intellistitch

Oh how I wish I could but a couple from you but I am saving all my $$$$ for HQMS-I am going as a consumer NOT a vender and I intend on buying buying buying!!!  Bringing it all home and NO shipping!! Most $$ went to classes and lodging (of course)

but if you have any left when I get back........

Sewhappy

www.sewhappyquilts.com.

406-582.0914