sold 2000 Millennium 14' table Grayslake,IL

I love love love my 2000 Millie, and she's in great shape. I am treating myself to one of the brand new machines, so she's looking for a new home.

Of course she has stitch regulation, horizontal and vertical locks, the laser, etc. power fabric advance.

I took the thread trimmer assembly off to reduce weight on the machine. You will get all the parts.
I switched out the clamps on the elastic, the original ones were too tight.

I replaced the wheels with the new M&M wheels. All 8 of them.

I have no means to deliver the machine, so you'll have to come get it.

My millie has fantastic karma, I hope she'll bring happiness to another quilter.

Email me at robbieklow@sbcglobal.net if you are interested.

This price is $3500.

I was expecting people who have wanted a Millie but not have the funds to jump at this opportunity. If it doesn't sell quickly, I'll just trade in the head. Don't know what I'll do with the table though. I know as soon as it goes back to Des Moines that someone will be complaining that they want a Millie but they are soooo expensive.

BTW, my 2009 Saab started out at $27,000 (Dealer demo, the sticker was actually $40,000) Now it's worth about $1000 in trade in. So I'd say money is better invested in a longarm.

Jammer's mom:  Go to the website USHIP.  It's a shipping web site where you post the shipping job, and small independent shippers will bid on the job.  All levels of service are available, so about anything you require is available.  I had my Ult2 shipped to me from FL about 3 years ago.  The hauler did a great job.  Went and helped disassemble the table, loaded it and delivered and helped me move all the parts into my quilting room.  It cost me $550, which I thought was very reasonable.  BTW, I received bids that ranged from about $1000 down to just under the one I accepted.  I paid a little bit more because I was happier with the delivery schedule and communication of the fellow who moved it for me.  A very easy job.  Regards.  Jim

Jammer's Mom: I don't really want to work with an independent shipper. I want the buyer to come look at the machine, test it out and make the purchase.  If the shipper damages the machine, there would be problems proving that the machine was in working order when it was sold. Also, this is my home. I don't want someone else to make arrangements for someone to come into my home.

I totally understand but actually I was looking at flying out there to check it out myself before I made the purchase. I just wouldn't have been able to bring it home on the plane with me so that is why I would have had to arrange shipping. If the local buyer doesn't close the deal, please let me know.

Here is a option for all to consider

Dave my husband has been moving and setting up machines all over the country for 8 years,

He is also a compu quilter rep and can move these also his number is 269-767-2799

This week he will be in Ohio, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, and Arizona, then will be traveling back to Michigan so just look at the map in this case cost are lower due to traveling already through many states

this is what he offers

Inspection of machine and testing, at sellers site

Professional dismantling and set up at your location

Inspection with service to make sure machine is complete and all components are functioning as they should, make recommendations to both buyer and seller as to what the machine may need, this includes a full check cleaning (spa treatment) plus a one year warranty 250.00

Set up of machine with complete training 500.00

Shipping cost are actual and depend on location he travels all over the country and usually can make you a good deal

If sellers are serious and buyers are too the splitting of the shipping and service as well as set up and delivery can be split 50/50

Recently a machine move from Phoenix to Michigan total package with warranty was 1200.00 which both the seller and buyer split . The machine was delivered and serviced and warranted for one year

Dave travels most of the time to all the major shows and follows racing so there is a good chance he is near you

Archived