Dave-Jane

Where is Grasshopper??

Hi Everyone,

Dave and I have been absent from the forum for a while.  Dave has had several health issues over the last year. Just when one thing seems to be getting under control - something else crops up. 

At this time we are asking for your prayers.  Last Thursday, Dave had a stroke that affected his entire left side.  Already his leg, face and speech are back to nearly 100%.  His left arm is like "Jello" as he puts, but getting better every day.  He's a fighter and will overcome this as well!! 

He will be coming home in the next few days and will start rehap - Send all  your good thoughts!!

Jane

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

Prayers for both of you.

I wondered how you two have been. I emailed for your anniversary, and didn't hear back.

I certainly miss you both!

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Oh, so so so sorry!!!!  I have wondered about you guys!  You are some of my favorite quilters!  Prayers are coming you way and next time get us praying sooner!!!!!  Please know we all have good well wishes!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Jane,

I had been wondering about you and Grasshopper.  Thank you so much for the updates. I'm delighted to hear that Dave has made so much progress in his recovery and pray that the progress continues.  It would seem that practicing moving the machine, stitching or not, would be good therapy if Dave feels strong enough.  May you both be blessed with strength to see each other through these challenges.

Lynn

Lynn Founatin

Fountain Fiber Arts, LLC

fountainfiber@bellsouth.net

I'm glad to hear Dave is improving, but it sounds like he has quite a way to go. I'll say some prayers for his continued gain of movement and health, and for you, Jane, as this is very difficult for you as we'll.

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

Positive thoughts for a great recovery.  Up your intake of Magnesium, this was recommended by a neuro surgeon after my Mothers second round of brain surgeries(16 years after her first stroke).

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Wishing you continued improvement and a complete recovery.

Gail Olfert

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of times our breath is taken away