Winners for the batik strip-swap! Photo added

I promised prizes for our strip swap groups!! :P The winners are.....

Group 1--

Tonilyn--finished project.....5 days

Sharon W--finished top....7 days

Group 2--

Connie W--finished project...11 days

(  Debi )--finished top....33 days

Okay group 2--we need a finished top to award the final prize. Email me or post here if you have a pieced top done.

Also, if your name appears above, email me to let me know which you'd prefer--a ruler for SID and border designs. It's an L-shape with etched lines and great for SID control. Or, a large acrylic template with grooved half-inch lines for marking grids or crosshatching. Include your address for mailing please! 

Here's a pic of the two templates. The L-shaped one is for SID and marking or stitching border triangles. The other is a marking template with half-inch lines for grids, crosshatching, and spacing.

We still need a group #2 finished top winner--Patty Jo?

post-881-0-82421900-1362714146_thumb.jpg

Hi Linda,

Finished my quilt top last night from the strip swap.  I am in group 2 and received my strips on Feb. 8 and finished 33 days later.  The pattern is called Rising Stars and is a strip club pattern from Cozy Quilt Designs.  This whole experience was really outside my comfort zone as I like to organization placements of colour but I didn't even try.  Really like the results.  Thank you so much for hosting this swap.  I will definitely take part again!

Debi

post-6031-0-22555700-1363216195_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived