ffq-lar

Winners for the batik strip-swap! Photo added

I promised prizes for our strip swap groups!! :P The winners are.....

Group 1--

Tonilyn--finished project.....5 days

Sharon W--finished top....7 days

Group 2--

Connie W--finished project...11 days

(  Debi )--finished top....33 days

Okay group 2--we need a finished top to award the final prize. Email me or post here if you have a pieced top done.

Also, if your name appears above, email me to let me know which you'd prefer--a ruler for SID and border designs. It's an L-shape with etched lines and great for SID control. Or, a large acrylic template with grooved half-inch lines for marking grids or crosshatching. Include your address for mailing please! 

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Here's a pic of the two templates. The L-shaped one is for SID and marking or stitching border triangles. The other is a marking template with half-inch lines for grids, crosshatching, and spacing.

We still need a group #2 finished top winner--Patty Jo?

post-881-0-82421900-1362714146_thumb.jpg

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Hi Linda,

Finished my quilt top last night from the strip swap.  I am in group 2 and received my strips on Feb. 8 and finished 33 days later.  The pattern is called Rising Stars and is a strip club pattern from Cozy Quilt Designs.  This whole experience was really outside my comfort zone as I like to organization placements of colour but I didn't even try.  Really like the results.  Thank you so much for hosting this swap.  I will definitely take part again!

Debi

post-6031-0-22555700-1363216195_thumb.jpg

That is a beautiful quilt top, can't wait to see it quilted!!

My strips from group one are still sitting in a pile.....:((

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

Debi, that quilt is to die for!!!!  What a wonderful pattern you selected for your fabrics!  You go girl. 

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Thanks so much for your kind words. ^_^  I have no ideas how I will quilt this top but I have gained lots of inspiration from all of you.  I'll post the finished quilt pics.  

Thanks again.

Debi

I have had a really BAD afternoon with family issues and this just made my night!!!!!!  I can't wait to get my ruler I have the perfect quilt just waiting for it. I am taking the L- shaped one. 

Connie

Any day that I get to quilt is a great day.

Freedom SR 2011

Love your quilt Debi.  It will be fun to quilt.

Congratulations to all the winners. My little strips are still waiting for me to get to them. Probably mid-April.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com