Dresden Progress...Had to Share!!

Your posts reek enthusiasm!  :D Looks great and sounds like you're having a blast with it!

Hehehe, one of my local quilting pals says this about me!!!  I just can't help it.  I have been quilting for ten years and this is just my joy and passion.  If I could be so lucky I would do this every day all day!!!  Long arming for hire is the closest I can get to that!  LOL*

Gosh this is really pretty. I love your feathers and the pebbles too. I just need to start ppp and maybe in a few years I'll be this good.

THANK YOU!!!  I have been doing this for sheesh, two months???  You can do it too - NOW!   :)  I am still working on backtracking my bump-bump feathers and also getting back to those spines.  But practicing pebbles helped tremendously...they take so much control that once you go back to something on a larger scale it seems so easy.  I've also noticed I've gotten quite muscular arms these days!!!!!!!!!!  I tell my Husband "welcome to the gun show!!"  Hahahahahahaha, seriously though, my arms burn doing these and I think that's got to be part of why it's so hard at first, I literally had to build muscle!

I'm getting there and loving every moment.  Thanks for letting me gush a bit guys!   ;)

Archived