MQX East Conference

Is anyone from this forum going to the New England Quilt Festival in April. I'm a newbie and am going up and taking some classes. I don't know anyone else going from my area so wondering if I could meet up with an APQS group, a group from the forum, or any other newbies out there during the week?

Heidi and I will be there from Wednesday to Saturday.  Maybe when the time gets near we can decide to meet in the APQS booth. Are you going to the preview on Wednesday from 7 to 9? Are you staying in the Radisson and what days are you going to be there? You will enjoy the show. The quilts are amazing. The quilting done on them are amazing. The classes are great too. Hope to see you.

Anna and I will be there with 4 other friends from Ohio.  Our Bargello quilts will be there as a special exhibit.  Anna just talked to Janet Lee and I guess she is going to schedule  times for us to be on the floor  at the exhibit to answer any question people may have.  Cracks us up!  This whole bargello thing has been a blast and the ladies in charge of MQX east/west/ and in the middle have been wonderful!  We would love to meet everyone we can!  We are staying at the Radisson from Wednesday to Sat Morning.  We have a two day trip home so we will have to leave on Saturday morning.  Since we have never been there, we are planning a side trip to Keepsake on friday.  We will be going to the preview on Wednesday evening.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived