I love batik quilts and was excited to be asked to quilt this one for my client.   Lots of open spaces to play in!!

I just purchases a bunch of new circle templates from Deep Blue and they were very inexpensive.  I bought 7 sizes ( for $27) and used three sizes on this quilt.  I think they were a good purchase and that I'll  get a lot of use out of them.

I have many more pictures on my blog.

post-3485-0-99861300-1362950609_thumb.jpg

post-3485-0-43606700-1362950622_thumb.jpg

post-3485-0-83939900-1362950647_thumb.jpg

Beautiful quilting, Kathy! The scenery on your lake is to die for ... though brrr, it looks COLD!! 

Thanks for sharing you like the rulers. When I posted the link I had hoped someone would buy them and give their thoughts. I have been thinking about buying them for a couple of weeks now. I have the Quilter's Rule 1/4" nested circles but really do not like using them. I'm off to place an order now! 

Beautiful quilting, Kathy! The scenery on your lake is to die for ... though brrr, it looks COLD!! 

Thanks for sharing you like the rulers. When I posted the link I had hoped someone would buy them and give their thoughts. I have been thinking about buying them for a couple of weeks now. I have the Quilter's Rule 1/4" nested circles but really do not like using them. I'm off to place an order now! 

Thanks again for sharing the link Bonnie, yes I would highly recommend them if your looking for circles templates.  I think I'm going to buy a few more in the larger sizes too now that I have used a few.

Like Sylvia I did not notice the snow the first look, that quilt is so pretty, and your quilting is beautiful!!!

Now that I see it, that is a lot of snow you had to shovel to clear a spot (is that your patio?) for the quilt-- Brrr!!

Not a patio but on our lake on the ice!!  It is crystal clear and you can see 4 feet down.  

Archived