delld

Sun over the water quilt

This is a quilt I was asked to quilt. It was designed by it's maker. I used Metro and Glides threads on top with the same thread  bobbin. Cotton batting.

thanks for looking. More pictures are on FLICKR.

8545482041_5f11e61ece_n.jpg
007 by delld1964, on Flickr8546570766_202b3c74d8_n.jpg
014 by delld1964, on Flickr8546573474_3850a87877_n.jpg
013 by delld1964, on Flickr

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Thank you everyone. :) 

Working on another quilt today. One day maybe I can work on my own. Does anyone out there know how you get to do that? :(

Have a wonderful day to day. Wish I could share some of this wonderful sunny warm weather!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

I love everything about this one, Dell!  The sun face is perfect, and the water meander looks great.  I love the way you made the border look like sailboats!!  You really nailed this one!!!

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com

Love it! The suns face is a nice touch.

Dell schedule your quilts in too, as if they were customer quilts. It's nice reward time for all your hard work quilting for others, when your time allotment comes up in your scheduling. :)

5D9B899E078457BB53D3F7C6030FEE84.pngJulie & "The Pearl Girl"

Hand guided 2012 Blissed Millennium with Glide.

http://heritage-keepsakes.blogspot.com.au

Love it! The suns face is a nice touch.

Dell schedule your quilts in too, as if they were customer quilts. It's nice reward time for all your hard work quilting for others, when your time allotment comes up in your scheduling. :)

Thanks and thanks for the advice Julie! I try but someone always seem to have a need. I need to learn to say "I'm unable to do that!"  I'm trying!!!!! I have lighthouse quilt, a dresden plate, and a perfect ten to quilt not to mention the tons of fabric and projects I have waiting for me! LOL   :mellow: