should I sell???

Cheri, I continue to hold you in my prayers. I agree with everyone here. The general rule of thumb is to wait a year before making any major decisions after such a loss. Do what is only necessary for now and give yourself time to heal. You may feel that healing will never come, but it will in time. God bless.

Hugs to you from me.  You've gotten some good advice,  It's a real lesson to just sit and wait to see what the next course of action will be.  I was one to jump right in and do "something"  My hubby is the complete opposite, and used to just sit and "not say anything" while I ranted and railed.  LOL  it's a good lesson to learn. 

3 days, 3 weeks,  3 months, a year.  The answer will come to you,  The old sayings, Let go and let God etc.  are still around because they are still relevent today.  Hugs from BC

Cheri,  I've been thinking of you and praying too.  Glad to see you posting on the Forum.  Everyone has given you great advice.  We don't know exactly what your circumstances and immediate needs are but if you can avoid making big decisions you may regret and find a way to work around what has to be done now, that has to be the right way to go.  Whatever you decide...I send love and God's blessings to you. ((((Hugs))))

Archived