Sign in to follow this  
delld

Judy's quilt

Judy is making two quilt for the twin beds in her guest room. Here is the first, The panto in the center is Butterflies in Flight by Karen Thompson. The leaves in the peach border are free hand the the bead board, used my QZ. The treads are Glide and Metro on top with FIltec bobbins. There are more pictures on flickr.

Thanks for looking!

8563079273_0278728fb9_n.jpg
002 by delld1964, on Flickr
8563078917_9cfd9bb467_n.jpg
003 by delld1964, on Flickr

8564181748_24fdd65c39_n.jpg
005 by delld1964, on Flickr

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Thank you everyone. It took me a week to do this one! And a week to do the last. I feel like it's taking forever to get these done. You guys make me feel like I'm really kicking the quilt out.

Wish I was, I have 10 in there waiting to be done. At this rate it's going to take me almost 3 months to get them done!!!

Thank you for all your comments!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Oh Dell, this is so pretty and bright and the butterflies are perfect for it. Your leaves are terrific too. Thank you so much for sharing this and the name of the panto.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

Dell,

I really like the butterfly design, and I'm not big on butterflies. It is perfect for this quilt.

As for having 10 quilts waiting, don't feel bad. I have that many waiting and I don't quilt for others!

1F9DFE34D41A6016711E24CB5113250C.png

2008 Millennium

Love those butterflies!

Valerie Smith

Pumpkin Patch Quilter

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.com

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.etsy.com

Pantograph Co-Designer for Urban Elementz

https://www.urbanelementz.com/shop/category/quilting-designs-by-designer/valerie-smith/

**As of March 2015 I will be Quilting on a 2000 APQS Certified Used Millennium!**

Quilting from January 2013 to February 2015 on a non-stitch regulated 1999 Ultimate 1