Millie off for Spa Trmt

I am a newbie and purchased a used 2006 Millie about 1 year ago and LOVE it. I just sent her for her first ever Spa treatment. I am excited to see the difference since there has never been service on her. I am upgrading to the M &M wheels after reading all the posts. This forum has been so helpful to me in buying, trouble shooting, and getting great information, so thank you everyone. is there any other upgrades that people feel are important? Bliss is not an option right now for me but I hope to see a big difference moving from the brown composite wheels.

Thanks

Sandy

I recently got mine back from a spa treatment and M&M wheels being installed.  I have to say that I did not realize how much I dreaded quilting before. I was constantly fighting the machine.  I love, love, love it now.  It moves so easily and I must have not known how to set my tension just right, because it is nearly perfect now.  You will be thrilled. 

Hi Sandi, welcome to this great forum. I sent my 2008 Millie to her spa treatment with Amy last summer and added the M&M wheels,,which I found out about here!

The only other thing I might had gotten if I had known about it is the interchangeable hopping foot. Bliss was out of reach for me right now.

You will love your new wheels!

Archived