tuur in de natuur

hello quilting friends,

for my great nephew, Tuur, I did a babyquilt, inspired by frank-n-friends free pattern from Herny Glass, I made "tuur in de natuur", for quilting I used the fabric as a guide, I think it came out beautifull, dots, leaves and animals are popping, for the borders I did CC, even the horizontals lines come out great, without any Bliss.

Because I'm pleased with the result I entered this quilt in the weekly quilt contest of quiltinggallery,http://quiltinggallery.com/2013/03/22/vote-give-away-quilts-for-babies ,please if you think it is a great quilt, will you vote on my little quilt, thanks for looking

Jo

post-4143-0-09665300-1364001091_thumb.gif

post-4143-0-95108000-1364001126_thumb.gif

post-4143-0-62462600-1364001166_thumb.gif

Very Cute!   ummmm....I think I have a couple of panels up in the attic in my stash.....I think I will go dig them out....seems like they might be a good piece to put on Lucey...I still have my practice muslin on....I am finishing up a couple of lap quilts to use as my first ones on the frame.....Lin

You sure do have a handle on your quilting technique.  The outline stitching around those animals is impeccable and around the circles...well...all I can say is you have certainly mastered your machine for sure.  Very nice.

Archived