Ohmigawsh this took a hot minute to quilt.  LOL*  I quilted three customer quilts and made four totes in between last time I worked on this and finishing it up this evening.  

Got back from the Cleveland Sewing and Quilt Expo and after playing with all the long arm set ups I was itching to come home and sew!  Still a few things I will do differently in the future to get it to look cleaner and neater, but, for having the long arm for only two months, I'm happy with the progress!!!  ;)

post-10627-0-22403900-1364011937_thumb.jpg

post-10627-0-59391900-1364011943_thumb.jpg

post-10627-0-46760300-1364011948_thumb.jpg

Thank you guys!  I'm happy with it...it's essentially a bang around quilt!!  I quilted the daylights out of it though just to get the practice in.  I will stitch in the ditch the blocks next time...I didn't do it here and it really shows.  I also probably won't do feathers in such a wonky undefined place again...but I definitely feel like I can do small feathers now.  You can see the progression from the top of the quilt to the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...